Highlighted

time changes in new precomp

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

theres almost a 3 frame difference between my precomp-3 and my main comp. my fps is the same in all compisitons. im not sure how to describe the issue other than the time seems to change in pre comp 3 by 3 framesawe.pngae.png

TOPICS
Error or problem, FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

time changes in new precomp

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

theres almost a 3 frame difference between my precomp-3 and my main comp. my fps is the same in all compisitons. im not sure how to describe the issue other than the time seems to change in pre comp 3 by 3 framesawe.pngae.png

TOPICS
Error or problem, FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the start timecode for both comps? Are you sure that Synchronize time of related events is turned on in the General section of Preferences? Have you checked the frames in both comps at the same time to see if the timing is off? You can do that by adding a second viewer in the Comp panel and rearranging the two timelines so they are stacked on top of each other.  In all my years using AE I have never seen this feature not work correctly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 27, 2020 1