Highlighted

Time delay slider for MOGRT

Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm sure that this has been answered a million times but I'm not sure exactly what to look for so I wasn't able to find the answer.

I'm trying to build a MOGRT for text callouts during the video. I'd like to be able to control via a slider how many seconds a callout displays on the screen before transitioning out.

Yes, I'm a total Noob to expressions and MOGRTs

Thank you for any help you can offer!

TOPICS
Expressions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Time delay slider for MOGRT

Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm sure that this has been answered a million times but I'm not sure exactly what to look for so I wasn't able to find the answer.

I'm trying to build a MOGRT for text callouts during the video. I'd like to be able to control via a slider how many seconds a callout displays on the screen before transitioning out.

Yes, I'm a total Noob to expressions and MOGRTs

Thank you for any help you can offer!

TOPICS
Expressions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You set protected regions for the in and out transitions using markers then you can drag the out point of the MOGRT in Premiere Pro. Use the Search Help field in AE to look at the Essential graphics documentation.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 10, 2020 0
Joe K LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer. So it sounds like there is no need for a delay slider at all right?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 10, 2020 0