Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tint plugin not working

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Hoping for some help with the Tint plugin (v2.4 in AE 16.1.1).

Up until recently it behaved as expected - on both adjustment layers and on the layer directly. Where as it has started now to not work?tint off.png

tint on.pngtint eh.png

This originally effected an older project file (after the latest build) but it was fixable by re-importing into a project. After adjusting my colour space for another project it has stopped working in any files (even after reverting the settings). I have wiped preferences, reinstalled twice but this has not fixed the issue. This is a tempermental workstation so I am going to get it wiped to be sure but was wondering if anyone else has encountered this?

I can still use tritone to work around.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try switching to "Software Mode" and see if it still happens. In "Project Settings" > "Video Rendering & Effects" > "Use:" Set it to "Mercury Software Only"Mercury-Software-Mode-Panel.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Chris! That was it - completely overlooked it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Melancholy... my pleasure BUT this is unexpected behaviour. Please take the time to report this as a bug. You will need to supply full system specs and steps to reproduce. Screen captures/recordings are always very useful too.

You can file the bug here: After Effects: Hot (1662 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Chris,

Thank you so much..TINT is working now..that drove me crazy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2022 Jan 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Useless. Some layers still not working. I hate this software. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines