Highlighted

Track Matte behaving differently after update - issue?

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can some one help me with the issue of the Track Matte? Up till some time ago it all worked good, and after an update it started to work weird.

I want the part of the logo to come from a masked area like the .pl moves to left and the white part (name) moves to right revealing itself. The thing is, the white part, should be blue... It actually is (layer named 2) blue.. I have no idea why it's white after setting the track matte. The solid with mask is white, but still, up till recent update it wasn't an issue as I recall. They changed something? How do I do it to have a simple mask with track matte that it only reveals something without changing the color.

P.S.: I've observed something similar happening in Premiere Pro..

Adnotacja 2020-07-27 114825.png

Damn, nevermind it was the order of layers... Should have the mask over the layer, and the setting on the shape layer, stupid me 😄

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Track Matte behaving differently after update - issue?

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can some one help me with the issue of the Track Matte? Up till some time ago it all worked good, and after an update it started to work weird.

I want the part of the logo to come from a masked area like the .pl moves to left and the white part (name) moves to right revealing itself. The thing is, the white part, should be blue... It actually is (layer named 2) blue.. I have no idea why it's white after setting the track matte. The solid with mask is white, but still, up till recent update it wasn't an issue as I recall. They changed something? How do I do it to have a simple mask with track matte that it only reveals something without changing the color.

P.S.: I've observed something similar happening in Premiere Pro..

Adnotacja 2020-07-27 114825.png

Damn, nevermind it was the order of layers... Should have the mask over the layer, and the setting on the shape layer, stupid me 😄

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2020 0