Highlighted

Transition using camera

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Simple animation between 2 guide layers with different values of position Z using null object. I want to precompose the composition and apply its as a transition to other images. How can I do it? I mean is it possible just drug and drop the precomposed transition to the timeline above two images? Thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Transition using camera

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Simple animation between 2 guide layers with different values of position Z using null object. I want to precompose the composition and apply its as a transition to other images. How can I do it? I mean is it possible just drug and drop the precomposed transition to the timeline above two images? Thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 02, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, you will have to actually duplicate the comp and replace the images inside the new compositions. That's one of the limiations when working with 3D. It tends to be less reusable-friendly compared to simple 2D setups.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 0