Highlighted

Transport AE Beta to AE 2020

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

the rotoscope from AE beta is better so I would like to rotoscope the "Skins" in AE beta and insert it into AE 2020 the only question is is it possible
TOPICS
FAQ, How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Transport AE Beta to AE 2020

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

the rotoscope from AE beta is better so I would like to rotoscope the "Skins" in AE beta and insert it into AE 2020 the only question is is it possible
TOPICS
FAQ, How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if the underlying code changes are just for propagation or if it works on refining the edges. The safest option would be to have your rotoscoped layer in a separate comp, then render that comp using the Lossless With Alpha preset in the Render Queue/Output Module, then import the rendered footage and use it as a track matte or source footage for the project in the current version. 

I'm not sure why you would not want to complete the composite and do the project in the Beta version.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 26, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because I use my Premiere Pro Project with AE 2020. I replaced only one Video in AE. I would have three different Adobe programs open 🙂    

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could give it a try. Just be aware that if you do not Freeze the Rotobrush it will propagate again when you use Dynamic Link, and Rotobrush will take longer to render in Premiere Pro than it will in the After Effects render cue, and you will be more likely to have a render failure in Premiere Pro when you dynamically link complex comps. If my comp won't render at the rate of several frames a second I always render it to a production format and replace the shot in Premiere Pro with the rendered file. I only use Dynamic link to get the shot into AE and create a comp, I then undo Replace Selected with AE comp in Premiere Pro and make sure the clip is marked so it is easy to find.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2020 1