Highlighted

Trapcode not installing.

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

an error prevented the install from completing. the installation log has been written to the red giant logs directory in program data

please help me to fix this problem.i have done all but not installing.on popups"an error prevented the install from completing. the installation log has been written to the red giant logs directory in programdata"

please guys help

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by ToolfarmJP | Adobe Community Professional

Hello,

If you have already installed the demo or something, you may need to do the clean uninstallation. After you execute the regular uninstaller of Trapcode Suite, you manually delete the file of *.rgs in the folder below. The *.rgs file is a binary file to control the serial number.

C:\ProgramData\RedGiant\Licenses\

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Trapcode not installing.

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

an error prevented the install from completing. the installation log has been written to the red giant logs directory in program data

please help me to fix this problem.i have done all but not installing.on popups"an error prevented the install from completing. the installation log has been written to the red giant logs directory in programdata"

please guys help

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by ToolfarmJP | Adobe Community Professional

Hello,

If you have already installed the demo or something, you may need to do the clean uninstallation. After you execute the regular uninstaller of Trapcode Suite, you manually delete the file of *.rgs in the folder below. The *.rgs file is a binary file to control the serial number.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 24, 2017 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody can tel lyou anything without system info.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 24, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might be wise to check the Red Giant support page, since they're the makers of the products.
Beyond that, as Mylenium said, we really can't help you much without more info about your system, and which plugins you're attempting to install.

The latest versions of some of their plugins may not be compatible with previous versions of AE, so if you're not on the CC2018 version, that could be your issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 24, 2017 2
Dec 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 25, 2017 1
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please explain more .. ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 03, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i trying to install Reg Giant Trapcode 15.1.8 suit, i received an error massage : Some products require host applications which are not installed on this computer. Selection of these products for install will be disabled. i have windows 10 pro ram 8 gb processor core i 3 hdd free space 10 gb after effect and premier pro 2020 beta installed on my computer

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HOW DO I FIX THE SAME PROBLEM FOR A MAC COMPUTER IM STILL GETTING THE SAME ERROR AND WHEN I DO AN UNINSTALL RED GIANT SAYS THERE IS NO INSTALLATION IN THE SYSTEM OF RED GIANT PRODUCTS

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 09, 2018 0
Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Step 1: Turn off your caps lock.
Step 2: Read the suggestions above, specifically the one about contacting Red Giant support.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 09, 2018 0
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your Firewall. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 20, 2020 0