Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trapcode Particular not showing in ae cc 2018

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I have installed and deinstalled AE & Trapcode. The plugins will not show up in ae cc 2018. It has been working before in cc 2017, after upgrading to 2018, in both versions the plugins are gone...
What am I missing? Were can I find the Plugins and where do I copy them to? I have all programs installed in default folders, but I have a german version of Windows 10.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

You have to run the installer from Red Giant to install Trapcode plug-ins. Make sure you have the current versions and run the installer again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to run the installer from Red Giant to install Trapcode plug-ins. Make sure you have the current versions and run the installer again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

You go to

https://www.redgiant.com/products/trapcode-particular/downloads/

and get the latest version to run CC 2018.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Will my Serial codes still work if I update red giant setup?

I also have adobe CC2018.  I have 2020 aeplugins that holds RedGiant setup 13.1, that does not give me the option for cc2018.  The readme file states that I should unplug internet during setup, so it seems as if an update may break it.  Is this correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines