Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trapcode suite installer error

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there!

I am a student practicing Adobe After effects and I have come to the point where I want to learn the Trapcode suite by Red Giant, particularly the Trapcode Particular part for fiery sparkle animations. I am using Adobe After Effects CC 2018.

I've gone ahead to the Red Giant site and downloaded the Trapcode suite from there, extracted the zip file and ran the installer as an administrator. However, I soon encountered an error message that there was a problem with the installation.

I've tried to follow this video for a fix, but that hasn't done any good I'm afraid, as the problem still persists.

Thank you for the time taken to review my issue, since I am really eager to learn more!

ps: I've also attached the installer log file

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

I guess the issue is related to Windows service command. I would recommend to use the installer of Trapcode Suite v15.1.5. You can skip the on-line activation with this version.

https://www.redgiant.com/support/installers/updates/trapcode-suite/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess the issue is related to Windows service command. I would recommend to use the installer of Trapcode Suite v15.1.5. You can skip the on-line activation with this version.

https://www.redgiant.com/support/installers/updates/trapcode-suite/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much for the info! This solution worked perfectly!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines