• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to change the color of a png

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to change the color of a png file so that when inserted into a video it will look like the image is turning from reds and blues to greens.   Like it's hulking out.  I can change the color, but no matter how many tutorials I've watched I can't seem to make it stay the original color and transition to the new colors.  Could I get some guidance on this?  Thanks!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the effect ifself doesn't have a keyframeable proberty to control the color change, like just a simple hue-degree-slider,

then there are two ways which will work in any cases:

1. duplicate the layer, apply the effect on the top one, animate transparency

2. when an effect is applied, you'll find an proberty like "effect option" (can't recall the correct name, sorry) in the comp view. There is a plus-sign and if clicked, if gives you a slider on which you can select the percentage for how much this effect is applied. You can animate this. So you can actual dimm the effect as much as you want.

*Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have not set any keyframes then there will be no animation. If you are new to AE please start here: Learn AE

If you are using change color try something like this. I am showing you everything that I modified on the layers:

Screenshot_2020-03-25 16.27.52_NSrHUp.png

If you are using another workflow wee need a detailed workflow description and a screenshot of your layers with all modified properties. Just press UU, take a screenshot, then use the icon that looks like a mountain above to upload the file. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could use Hue/Saturation (Effects > Color Correction > Hue/Saturation) to keyframe either the Channel Range or enable Colorize and keyframe Colorize Hue.

Or, if you generate the Gradient Fill of GEEK OUT LOUD! via a Layer Style Gradient Overlay, you can keyframe the Gradient Color stops directly via "Edit Gradient".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

podcast_logo.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines