Highlighted

trying to make this 3 dot Glow animation

Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to make the 3 dots however I'm not to sure how to create the animation with the dots please any susggestions would be helpful

Peace&Love

So I was able to make the three dots kinda stumped here; first time using after effectsSo I was able to make the three dots kinda stumped here; first time using after effects

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

trying to make this 3 dot Glow animation

Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to make the 3 dots however I'm not to sure how to create the animation with the dots please any susggestions would be helpful

Peace&Love

So I was able to make the three dots kinda stumped here; first time using after effectsSo I was able to make the three dots kinda stumped here; first time using after effects

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 06, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gonna try it out

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 06, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got them to glow now how to I animate it simultaneously like the video?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make a Mask and animate it 

👉 https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/using/animating-shape-paths-masks.html

It is also a good idea to watch these videos so you can do this kind of thing quickly and easily. Create incredible motion graphics and visual effects

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 06, 2020 0