Highlighted

tutorial out of date?

Engaged ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying the animate logo tutorial that comes with After Efects 17.1.2 but it doesn't work as described.  I can make it work by not following instructions but if I do exactly what the tutorial says I make a mess.

Is there a tutorial out there that works?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

tutorial out of date?

Engaged ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying the animate logo tutorial that comes with After Efects 17.1.2 but it doesn't work as described.  I can make it work by not following instructions but if I do exactly what the tutorial says I make a mess.

Is there a tutorial out there that works?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 28, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to be much more specific. "Doesn't work as described" is basically meaningless when you're not telling us what exactly isn't working. Of course it could well be that changes to some simple function or bugs may affect things, but we honestly can't know based on such vague statements.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2020 0