• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

UI Scaling Adobe 2020

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020 Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated my software from 2018 to 2020 and I'm trying o learn After Effects. But I can barely concentrate because I'm straining my eyes just to see the darn screen! I remember at one point having to create a manifest file to increase the UI last time, but I don't think I can do the same this time. 

Why does Adobe make it so difficult to make the text in the user interface larger? I don't want to lower my screen resolution either. Older versions had an in software option to scale up the interface as well, but I can't find it here. Am I missing something? 

I'm on Windows 10 64-bit, using a 4k 15 inch Laptop with an extended display that's a FHD laptop. I think 23 inches? I set teh FHD has my primary display while in extended mode, and I think After Effects is acknowledging that screens resolution, but its still to small.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm using 24" screens with PC and everything's still so tiny! This software is expensive, why can't they sort this out? People have been asking for years! Blender, which is free, managed UI scaling options fine.

Fastertrack_0-1625437237815.png

What is this? 8pt?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines