Highlighted

Unable to export AfterEffects composition using Adobe Media Encoder

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried multiple ways from reinstalling the apps to renaming and nothing works. What can I do? 

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to export AfterEffects composition using Adobe Media Encoder

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried multiple ways from reinstalling the apps to renaming and nothing works. What can I do? 

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any exact technical details nobody can tell you anything. System information, exact version information, details of your project, render options and so on are required.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi joannaplaysnice,

Sorry for your issue!

What versions of After Effects and Media Encoder are installed on your computer precisely? https://adobe.ly/2Tri88U

Go through this article and let us know if it helps: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-what-should-i-do-when-after-effects-compositions-do...

Best,

Rameez

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi team at Adobe,

This is the problem I'm facing. I have problems exporting my composition to media encoder to be exported.

Here's the log file for reference: https://adobe.ly/2VwEBBj

Thank you so much for your kind assistance.

Regards,
Joanna

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joanna,

Thank you for providing your log file. I've sent it to the After Effects team.

Can you let me know if you're facing this problem with all your projects or just those that were created in an earlier version of After Effects?

Have you tried the troubleshooting steps given in the article above? Which OS are you on?

Thanks,

Rameez

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi joannaplaysnice,

A new version of After Effects (17.1) has been released with a fix for this issue. Please install the update and test.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines