• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to import GH5s camera footage (.MOV) in After Effects 17.1.1

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just started getting this issue around after I got the latest update to adobe cc (the one where it changed up the icons). I'm currently on version 17.1.1

At first I thought it was an issue with a single project, which was no big deal at the time as it was done already, but AE is now actually closing (no error, just closes immediately) every time I import some GH5s camera footage (happens to be .mov) or open an existing project with that camera footage. .mp4 seems to be fine. Transcoding to prores before import works but that's not a sustainable workflow for me.

NOTE: Title edited by Mod.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kevink52850214,

Since you're having issues with GH5s MOV files and not MP4, I'm going to branch your post into a new discussion so that you can get better assistance.

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which OS are you on?

Have you tried any kind of troubleshooting like purging memory, clearing cache files, and resetting preferences?

-Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines