• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unable to open adobe after effect, could someone help

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, this is a problem I kept encounrtering after trying to open the downloaded adobe after effect from crative clouds, could anyone teach me what to do in a relatively dumb and detailed way? I would be so grateful. That will mean a lot to me. I have tried all I can...

hi everyone, this is the problem I kept encountering while installing after effect, could anyone help me...hi everyone, this is the problem I kept encountering while installing after effect, could anyone help me...

TOPICS
Crash , Expressions , FAQ , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi zcftsun,

Sorry for your issue with After Effects.

Would you mind sharing your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS) and the complete crash report so that we can inspect?

Meanwhile, try resetting the preferences of After Effects: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-after-effects/td-...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Nishu 

I am very sorry for the late reply, my system is Mac OS 10.13.6 and I could not reset my peferences because I could not successfully open AE at all.  This is the message that pops up while I try to open the downloaded AE, I have uninstalled it but I will now downlaod again and send you the failure comment. Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 20.35.31.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you share the complete crash report? I can share it with the After Effects engineers to check.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines