Highlighted

Unable to use GPU in any of my file

New Here ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently Aftereffects is not using my GPU, it says No GPU available (incompatible device or old graphics driver). I have GeForce 1660 on my Windows 10 PC which I regularly update and Updated the GPU drivers too, neither one helped. Please help.1121.jpg2211.jpg

Topics

Error or problem, Performance, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to use GPU in any of my file

New Here ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently Aftereffects is not using my GPU, it says No GPU available (incompatible device or old graphics driver). I have GeForce 1660 on my Windows 10 PC which I regularly update and Updated the GPU drivers too, neither one helped. Please help.1121.jpg2211.jpg

Topics

Error or problem, Performance, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you check (or change) Manage 3D setting in Nvidia control panel?

3D Settings > Manage 3D setting > Program Setting tab > Choose Adobe After Effects > CUDA - GPU

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Tried this earlier too but somehow it doesn't work out for me.

Tring to uninstall and reinstalling both the software.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi designc40605979,

Thanks for reaching out.

We've observed other After Effects users having issues with the latest version of Nvidia drivers. Would you mind rolling back the GPU driver and see if that brings any change?

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines