Highlighted

Undo/Reset Crop comp to region of interest?

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have cropped a bunch of comps using the region of interest tool and now I want to increase the size of the region of interest for those comps or simply reset it to the original comp size... how do you do this?  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Undo/Reset Crop comp to region of interest?

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have cropped a bunch of comps using the region of interest tool and now I want to increase the size of the region of interest for those comps or simply reset it to the original comp size... how do you do this?  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 09, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Long and short: You can't. It's one of those dangerous things in AE - everything is relative to the comp and when you mess with that it's a one-way trip because there is not even a genuine abstract 3D space or an overarching infinite 2D canvas. you can try to find soem comp resizing script on AEScripts.com or use the default comp resizer that comes with AE, but more or less you may be screwed. Not all properties and keyframes respond correctly to these upsizing operations and you will have to redo at least some stuff.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 09, 2020 0