Highlighted

Unexpected buffer size in Refine Matte

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My AE today returned this error: "Unexpected buffer size in Refine Matte". I can 't find a way to fix it. Help me pls!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unexpected buffer size in Refine Matte

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My AE today returned this error: "Unexpected buffer size in Refine Matte". I can 't find a way to fix it. Help me pls!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 23, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any info about your system, your composition, your footage and ultimately the settings for the effect nobody can tell you much.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problems here. Just 2 Ellipse in the composition, after I make an Adjustment Layer,  and wanna make an Matte- Refine Hard Matte, then the error is came out. My system is MacOS, version is AE2020

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 29, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fixed it. I had to apply Refine Matte effect on a composition (not shape or Adjustment Layer) with no track matte. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 20, 2020 0