Highlighted

unknown bib error

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I've just started using Ae on a PC on a project that I initially started on a Mac (not sure if that might be a factor) and I keep getting the message

unkown bib error. ct bad param: invalid glyphid, brv,0 ( 83:: 3 )

Im just playing through a composition and the message pops up so I cant preview. Anybody know what might be happening?

Thanks in advance

Ben

TOPICS
Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

unknown bib error

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I've just started using Ae on a PC on a project that I initially started on a Mac (not sure if that might be a factor) and I keep getting the message

unkown bib error. ct bad param: invalid glyphid, brv,0 ( 83:: 3 )

Im just playing through a composition and the message pops up so I cant preview. Anybody know what might be happening?

Thanks in advance

Ben

TOPICS
Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 10, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without actual system info nobody can tell you much. Apparently, though, there's an issue with your language settings or fonts, so start by checking that stuff on your system.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ben,

Sorry for your issue with After Effects.

As Mylenium mentioned, we'd need more information to help you with the issue.

1. What are your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS version)?
  2. The version of After Effects you're using.
  3. Details about your project. For example - what type of media you're working with, any third-party plug-ins, etc.

I research this and found that a corrupted font or font cache could cause such issues. You can try removing a font if you've added one recently.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2020 0