Highlighted

unknown checkout id (78::7)

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it keeps saying this every time i play my edit but i've almost finished so i dont want to start over, what can i do?

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

unknown checkout id (78::7)

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it keeps saying this every time i play my edit but i've almost finished so i dont want to start over, what can i do?

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, you could start by actually giving us some sensible info. No offense, but your post is pretty useless. You have not offered up any critical details like system info, contents of the project, effects and footages, preview settings and whatnot. Unknown checkouts refer to buffers not being the expected type, which could be anything from a botched masked layer to overcranked effects settings to broken audio. Simply impossible to tell.

Mylenium 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines