Highlighted

Unrendered file is taking up all my disk space

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I was exporting a video, and it wound up being way too big for my disk space, so the rendering stopped half way through. But, the parts that were rendered are still on my computer so I am stuck with no disk space. How do I delete the video that I was unable to render? Please help my computer is pretty much unusable now 

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unrendered file is taking up all my disk space

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I was exporting a video, and it wound up being way too big for my disk space, so the rendering stopped half way through. But, the parts that were rendered are still on my computer so I am stuck with no disk space. How do I delete the video that I was unable to render? Please help my computer is pretty much unusable now 

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Browse to the location where you were saving the file when you added it to the render cue. The path is right there. All you have to do is click the link.

Here's a part of the Render Cue for the project I'm working on right now:

Screenshot_2020-04-05 17.54.09_5ZE4Wq.png

If you are new to AE I suggest that you spend some time with the User Guide. You should also not be creating custom render settings until you are an expert in video standards, formats, and compression. The Render Cue's default Lossless Output Module preset is not designed at all for videos you want to share. You should be using the Adobe Media Encoder for that. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines