Highlighted

Unsupported Video Driver

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

A few months ago i was able tu run After Effects an Premiere with no problems but now i get a Unsupported Video Driver message. When i try to fix it, the driver version downloaded i got a message that this driver version is no copatible whit my GPU (i have an Intel 4600 GPU), i tried installing the latest version of the driver from Intel's site, installing previous version of premiere and after effects, but nothing seems to work.  By the way, if i click on "continue with known issues" the program crushes, so i can't even open the programms.

The rest of the suite (photoshop, illustrator, indesign, etc. have no problems running). I have read that Intel is no longer giving updates to old GPUs.

I have read a lot of similar post in this forum, but none of the solutions posted has work for me.

Is there a way to get mi programms running again? Or perhaps getting an older version that runs on mi PC (CC 2017 for example)?

I have an intel i7-4790 CPU, 3.60 GHz, 16 GB RAM, Intel HD 4600 integrated GPU and dedicated AMD Radeon HD 8490, both drivers updated to its latest versions.

Thanks

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unsupported Video Driver

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

A few months ago i was able tu run After Effects an Premiere with no problems but now i get a Unsupported Video Driver message. When i try to fix it, the driver version downloaded i got a message that this driver version is no copatible whit my GPU (i have an Intel 4600 GPU), i tried installing the latest version of the driver from Intel's site, installing previous version of premiere and after effects, but nothing seems to work.  By the way, if i click on "continue with known issues" the program crushes, so i can't even open the programms.

The rest of the suite (photoshop, illustrator, indesign, etc. have no problems running). I have read that Intel is no longer giving updates to old GPUs.

I have read a lot of similar post in this forum, but none of the solutions posted has work for me.

Is there a way to get mi programms running again? Or perhaps getting an older version that runs on mi PC (CC 2017 for example)?

I have an intel i7-4790 CPU, 3.60 GHz, 16 GB RAM, Intel HD 4600 integrated GPU and dedicated AMD Radeon HD 8490, both drivers updated to its latest versions.

Thanks

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Effects system requirement does not mention the detailed graphic card information. Premiere Pro's one mentions the recommended graphic cards. Yours is not included. You may need the upgrade.

https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/system-requirements.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably, but today is not a good day to go and purchase a graphic card, and i have work to do. A few months ago the programms worked just fine, i need to be able tu use them again, any suggestions?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Felipe Calleja,

Thanks for the detailed post. I see that After Effects and Premiere Pro are crashing when you try to launch.

Do they show any error message or crash report?

We should take a look at other variables that can cause crash. Are you using any third-party plug-ins? If so, remove them temporarily and see if it helps. You can find the installed plug-ins here: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Common\Plug-ins\7.0\MediaCore

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nishu

No, i´m not using any plug in. This is the message i get when i try to launch Premiere for example.

If i click on "ignore", the program just crashes.  When can o get a crash report?  I remember some times i got a pop up message to send a crash report directly to adobe. A have sent a few of those, not shure if anyone reads them, but they have my email.

CapturaPremiere.JPG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 26, 2020 0