Highlighted

Using 3D-per Character

New Here ,
May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I am attempting to enable Use 3D per character, but whenever I add the effect and attempt to transform my effect, it alters the entire word rather than the individual letters. Why is this?

Also, I am trying to use a Tracking effect too, but whenever I try to make it so the words track from spread out to in, the word doesn't end up in the middle even when I change the anchor point to the center. The word always ends up to the left side. 

How can I fix these two issues?

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Using 3D-per Character

New Here ,
May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I am attempting to enable Use 3D per character, but whenever I add the effect and attempt to transform my effect, it alters the entire word rather than the individual letters. Why is this?

Also, I am trying to use a Tracking effect too, but whenever I try to make it so the words track from spread out to in, the word doesn't end up in the middle even when I change the anchor point to the center. The word always ends up to the left side. 

How can I fix these two issues?

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 05, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the tracking issue start by checking whether you actualyl have created the text as centered/ block text to begin with. The settings from the text palette are honered by the layer, regardless what other formatting you apply with text animators. The rest we can't know without seeing the actual properties on thge timeline. Providing a front-on screenshot only of the cropped comp is not useful to diagnose such issues.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 05, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I check this? I went to the text information and made sure it was centered but it still is not working.Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 1.18.52 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 06, 2020 0