Highlighted

Using Corner Pin on part of Audio Specrum on path?

New Here ,
May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there.

I want the pills (bands) of the Audio sprectrum to follow the "rays" created by the CC Radial Fast Blur in a similar radial direction. At this point the pills are just perpendicular to the path (I created an A-shaped path and applied the Audio spectrum to that and created a mirror of that).

My idea at the moment is to use the Corner Pin or a warp effect on both the left and right part of the path area after the Audio spectrum effect. But I can't figure out how to change the area for those effects. They always fill up the whole canvas. Is it possible to thange the area that is affected by the Corner Pin or warp effect?

christians88111710_0-1590349030521.png

Otherwise, do you have any other sugestions on how to achieve the desired result?

Best regards C

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Using Corner Pin on part of Audio Specrum on path?

New Here ,
May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there.

I want the pills (bands) of the Audio sprectrum to follow the "rays" created by the CC Radial Fast Blur in a similar radial direction. At this point the pills are just perpendicular to the path (I created an A-shaped path and applied the Audio spectrum to that and created a mirror of that).

My idea at the moment is to use the Corner Pin or a warp effect on both the left and right part of the path area after the Audio spectrum effect. But I can't figure out how to change the area for those effects. They always fill up the whole canvas. Is it possible to thange the area that is affected by the Corner Pin or warp effect?

christians88111710_0-1590349030521.png

Otherwise, do you have any other sugestions on how to achieve the desired result?

Best regards C

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 24, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The effects always use the layer bounds. You would have to slice up your artwork by pre-composing the relevant bits to cropped comps.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 25, 2020 0