Highlighted

Using Timewarp to morph stills but can't change length of morph

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've watched pretty much every training video on youtube for this. Yet, I can't seem to change the time of the morph. I'm attempting to morph from one still into another...to a total of six stills. The main video from Lynda.com 5 years ago uses source frame to solve it. I followed the directions exactly but when I stretch out the comp, the length of the morph stays at 3 or 4 frames. I stretched it in the hopes it would be 3 seconds. I tried the other method, using Speed (per the video on youtube) but the morph lasts 3 frames or disappears completely. I just want the morph time to last 3 seconds, 90 frames in my project. If you can help, I would be indebted. What am I doing wrong? I put the separate clips of each still photo on the timeline. EAch clip was one second. I created a precomp. added a time remap, then applied the timewarp. Once again, please help. 

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Using Timewarp to morph stills but can't change length of morph

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've watched pretty much every training video on youtube for this. Yet, I can't seem to change the time of the morph. I'm attempting to morph from one still into another...to a total of six stills. The main video from Lynda.com 5 years ago uses source frame to solve it. I followed the directions exactly but when I stretch out the comp, the length of the morph stays at 3 or 4 frames. I stretched it in the hopes it would be 3 seconds. I tried the other method, using Speed (per the video on youtube) but the morph lasts 3 frames or disappears completely. I just want the morph time to last 3 seconds, 90 frames in my project. If you can help, I would be indebted. What am I doing wrong? I put the separate clips of each still photo on the timeline. EAch clip was one second. I created a precomp. added a time remap, then applied the timewarp. Once again, please help. 

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 28, 2020 0

Have something to add?