Exit

Validate Purchase Code system

Participant ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

E

Aloha AE friends...

Does anybody know something about how to create a purchase code validation system using Envato API code?
Or another kind of system to fight against piracy?
Is it possible to do something like this using a User Interface in JAVASCRIPT?
Or this is only possible with CEP Panels?

Can anybody help me, please? Somebody know if this kind of code is for sale in some place?

Thanks.

Rubens Nobre

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

if you sell your scripts on aescripts.com they provide you a licensing system for both simple ExtendScript scripts and CEP panels.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rubens,

I have a framework for that purpose.

Shoot your email in PM, I'll help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alex_White3
Can you give more information about that framework??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you sell your scripts on aescripts.com they provide you a licensing system for both simple ExtendScript scripts and CEP panels.

Mathias Möhl - Developer of tools like BeatEdit and Automation Blocks for Premiere Pro and After Effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Mathias, I working hard before watch your fxPhd Course... Great help for my skills.
What I wonder is if AeScripts sells as much as envato? and what's the fee % o aeScript, I can't find information about that...
but I think is a great alternative too. Do you know where I can find more information about AeScripts sales number and fees?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact the aescripts team directly. I sell all my products at aescripts and they are great.

Mathias Möhl - Developer of tools like BeatEdit and Automation Blocks for Premiere Pro and After Effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines