Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Very slow preview

Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
the preview is very slow even at 1/4. I still have a ryzen9, a geforce 2070 super and 64 GB of memory. All drivers are up to date . The material is far from saturated.
I attach a screenshot of the task handler.
Do you know a solution to speed up the preview ?
cordially
TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may want to clean your disk cache. Windows Edit/Preferences/ Media and disk cache and then use the options to clean/delete cache. On Mac preferences is found under the After Effects drop down on the top of the screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for the answer.
I emptied the cache, I allocated 200go, and I emptied it regularly. But it doesn’t improve the previsualization speed. I do not understand why it is so slow when the computer still has resources.
Does after effect limit its use of ram? I have allocated the maximum in the preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines