• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

video/audio problem ae cc 2020

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I put a video / audio in AE, it slows down the audio at random times by itself. Although I searched, I could not find a solution.

TOPICS
Audio , Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And this happens in any resolution of the Composition Panel? Because it seems your system isn't that powerful. Tell us tech specs of your system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my system is new and fast, i get lowered the prewiew quality. i think its work. thank you 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Effects has to load everything into RAM in order to play it.  Often this doesn't happen in real time, depending on your hardware and the complexity of your project, and After Effects plays things slow as it struggles to keep up. (Personally, I find the audio pitch change function in AE previews useless.  I'd rather AE just didn't play the audio if it can't do it in real time.  You can set this option in Preferences)

Things to solve the problem:  wait for AE to build the preview, reduce your preview resolution, shorten the area being previewed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for helping! ill try 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines