Highlighted

Video error 86:1 with mov files from Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi !

I am new to AE and have difficulties to troubleshoot on my own yet so here I turn to you dear AE Community! I have this new version, 17.1.1. I was following a beginner tutorial by Paul Trani, and when it came to insert a video to my project fromm Adobe Stock, what worked for him didn't work for me. I received error messages as attached (unsupported format or damaged file). So I tried with a different video file but all the same error messages. Then I tried several more, same results. 
Please help me, what did I wrong? 

Thank you!Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 12.26.35 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-19 at 12.26.20 AM.png

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Video error 86:1 with mov files from Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi !

I am new to AE and have difficulties to troubleshoot on my own yet so here I turn to you dear AE Community! I have this new version, 17.1.1. I was following a beginner tutorial by Paul Trani, and when it came to insert a video to my project fromm Adobe Stock, what worked for him didn't work for me. I received error messages as attached (unsupported format or damaged file). So I tried with a different video file but all the same error messages. Then I tried several more, same results. 
Please help me, what did I wrong? 

Thank you!Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 12.26.35 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-19 at 12.26.20 AM.png

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 21, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have same problem :(( 

AE 17.1.1

ImacPRO 2017

MacOs 10.15.5 

DavidN

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 24, 2020 0