Video glitches and repeats one frame

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to AE. Installed it couple of days ago. I am facing this glitch when I apply motion tracking. One particular frame repeats itself. Please check the video, I may not be able to explain the issue but please check the video. Please help!

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, FAQ, Freeze or hang, How to, Preview, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Video glitches and repeats one frame

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to AE. Installed it couple of days ago. I am facing this glitch when I apply motion tracking. One particular frame repeats itself. Please check the video, I may not be able to explain the issue but please check the video. Please help!

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, FAQ, Freeze or hang, How to, Preview, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 14, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start by checking your footage interpretation and frame rate settings on the composition.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 14, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adamkahn,

Welcome to the Community and sorry for your issue. Did Mylenium's suggestion help?

If not, try removing the cache (Edit > Purge > All Memory & Disk Cache). If it still doesn't work, please check if it's happening with this particular footage or all of them.

Let us know, how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 16, 2020 0