Highlighted

Video is pixaleted by running the preview and by render

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey together,

I have import a screen video in AE and it works fine. After 2-3 Weeks I opened the document and my video is pixelated by running the privew and also after rendering. 

I didn´t change anything and I didn´t move or delete any files. The problem also exists if I create a new document with a new screen video. I also tried to delete the cache but the problem is still there.

Could anybody help me please? Thank you.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Import and export, Performance, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Video is pixaleted by running the preview and by render

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey together,

I have import a screen video in AE and it works fine. After 2-3 Weeks I opened the document and my video is pixelated by running the privew and also after rendering. 

I didn´t change anything and I didn´t move or delete any files. The problem also exists if I create a new document with a new screen video. I also tried to delete the cache but the problem is still there.

Could anybody help me please? Thank you.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Import and export, Performance, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 31, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any info on your system, footage, render settings and so on we can't tell you much. The usual standard steps apply: Flush the caches, check your hardware acceleration stuff, update your graphics drivers if necessary, revert to software-only rendering modes in a worst case.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The screenshot tells us nothing at all about your comp or your render settings. It kind of looks like you may be using video as a background on a web page.

Most likely causes - Trying to customize render settings or the comp frame size is too small for the intended use.

Details = possible solutions.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2020 0