• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video preview working fine, but audio is slow in preview and when rendered.

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just before I start, all of my old files are working completely fine. This issue is only in new projects.

The composition I'm using is 30FPS. I imported a video that is 30FPS. The video is working fine, the audio is the only issue. It's slow and unsynced with the video, when I increase the FPS in the preview window, the audio starts going faster, but the video goes too fast. This is happening to any video file I've imported into After Effects. Everything on my computer seems to be up to date, I have plenty of memory on my computer, and this has never been an issue before. I tried deleting and reinstalling After Effects, completely getting rid of my preferences, but it was still an issue when I reinstalled. I checked to see if it was only an issue in the preview by rendering the composition, but the audio was too slow. I checked the video file multiple times and the audio was normal.

TOPICS
Audio , Import and export , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's sound like you have an issue, with your frame rate settings, so be sure your composition, footage, and preview settings using the same frame rate, to check the composition frame rate, go to composition/composition settings, and to check your footage frame rate, first select your footage and got to file/interpret footage/main 

Screen Shot 2020-09-27 at 7.20.30 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines