Highlighted

Video shows in preview but not when exporting

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already edited and added effects to a whole video clip, but when I go to export it through Media Encoder as H.264 it exports without the video. However, I can still see the effects over the top of it. I have never had this problem when exporting. I have also tried exporting as different files and all of them have this problem

TOPICS
Import and export, Performance, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Video shows in preview but not when exporting

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already edited and added effects to a whole video clip, but when I go to export it through Media Encoder as H.264 it exports without the video. However, I can still see the effects over the top of it. I have never had this problem when exporting. I have also tried exporting as different files and all of them have this problem

TOPICS
Import and export, Performance, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably Adobe Media Encoder cannot read your source video files. Try a couple of things:

1.- What happens if you import directly your video files in Adobe Media Encoder and try to create a H264 file? Do you get the same result?

2.- Make a Precomp of your edited composition and send it to AME but be sure to empty the cache before. Edit > Purge > All memory and disk cache.

3.- Try to check that you are running the latetst patches for your software versions. You can check for updates directly in your Creative Cloud Desktop App

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 05, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I imported my video file directly into media encoder it worked fine with no problems.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 07, 2020 0
Mike5E91 LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I switched the files, using the exported video from media encoder rather than the original video and it all worked! Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The color bars tell me that you moved or renamed the 42EE73A...mov file used in the composition before you started the render in Adobe Media Encoder. You cannot do that. Make sure you check the User Guide and even the Learn workspace in After Effects so you understand how the program works.

It looks like the only thing you did to the video was to add some paint strokes and a little +1.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 05, 2020 0