Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Warp Stabilizer Not Working After Update

Participant ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Here we go again, updated to the latest versions of After Effects & Premiere and now the problems start.

Trying to use Warp Stabilizer in After Effects on a clip imported in from Premiere and nothing happens apart from the blue band coming across the screen saying Analyizing in background.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

System and clip details are important when diagnosing problems. No problems at all to report using OSX 10.13.3 Mac Pro (new and loaded) with ProRez from a Sony A7SII to an Atomos Shogun Inferno or with the files directly from the A7. I have not tested other kinds of footage and I almost never use Warp Stabilizer through Dynamic Link. Without specifics, any fix would be a total guess. I suspect shot problems first, then format, then system, then AE bug. Not all shots will solve, that is a fact that cannot be ignored.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue, but actually the warp stabilizer is running as I can see the CPU usage of Adobe analysis server in task manager, only the progress update is missing after the update. I waited 40 mins until the analysis finally completed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here.

AE version 15.1.0

Mac: 10.13.13 (brand new imac pro)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still seeing this issue wayne greensill? Let us know.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stabilizer is working but the progress update in After Effects doesn't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They need to bring this back. Progress update helps with time management which is important when on tight deadlines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Im hace the same problem any solutions ?? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines