• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Warp stablizer help - LOCKED

New Here ,
May 07, 2012 May 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use the Warp Stabilizer it says, "To avoid extreme cropping set framing to stabilize only or adjust other perimeters." How do I do that?

[Title edited by moderator to make it more useful. Also, thread locked because after four years, this thread has been resurrected just to insult and that's not cool - MOD]

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , May 07, 2012 May 07, 2012

There's too much motion in the clip for the stabilization options you are using, which would result in a lot of cropping.  If you have stabilization result set to "No motion" you could set it to smooth motion instead. 

""To avoid extreme cropping set framing to stabilize only or adjust other perimeters." How do I do that?"

To set framing to "stabilization only", in the effects tab of your clip, under the "Warp Stabilizor" effect, open "Borders", next to "Framing" change it's setting to "Stabilize

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You go to AE's online help, you put in the search term warp stabilizer and find the fine training materials that are available.

Any questions?

EDIT [personal content removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2016 Apr 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

with answers like that, do us all a favour and crawl back into your hole and don't re-emerge for another 100 years

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's too much motion in the clip for the stabilization options you are using, which would result in a lot of cropping.  If you have stabilization result set to "No motion" you could set it to smooth motion instead. 

""To avoid extreme cropping set framing to stabilize only or adjust other perimeters." How do I do that?"

To set framing to "stabilization only", in the effects tab of your clip, under the "Warp Stabilizor" effect, open "Borders", next to "Framing" change it's setting to "Stabilize only"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines