We can’t verify your subscription status

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Team, found similar kind of problem reported in XD community, I'd tried but nothing helps.

BTW I'm using mac and I already tried disabling "set date and time automatically", but the problem presist.   Screenshot 2020-02-18 at 1.56.37 PM.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 5 Correct Answers

New Here , Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021
For what it's worth, I found that there are a ton of cached crendentials in Credential Manager on Windows in the Control Panel for Adobe so I thought it would be best to clear them out.   I didn't want to do it one at a time so I found this script that removes all the adobe credentials from Credential Manager.  After doing that, I opened Adobe and logged back in as the user and it worked for me again. for /F "tokens=1,* delims= " %G in ('cmdkey /list ^| findstr Adobe') do cmdkey /delete %H

Translate

Translate
New Here , Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021
I had the same issue with Trend, what seems to have worked is to add adobe.exe to the Behavior Monitoring exception list in Trend.  Adding it to just the scan exception lists didn't do it.  Had 2 of our users having this issue and this seems to have resolved it for them.  

Translate

Translate
New Here , Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021
That hot patch is gone, but TrendMicro has fixed the issue with a patch. If, like us, you have a server running the Worry Free server product you'll need to patch it yourself. So, thanks for the heads up.

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021
I had this issue again on a different PC to before, but have to admit, I forgot about my daylight saving tip, but will keep a note as clocks go forward next weekend!I attempted to fix myself by uninstalling all Adobe products, deleting leftover folders in Program Files (x86), and any relevant registry keys I could find. I then ran AcroCleaner (https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html) and rebooted. Re-installed from this download (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-downloads.html)...

Translate

Translate
New Here , Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021
I had the same issue, tried everything from clean reinstall to removing credentials and registry, then I noticed the same issue on a separate computer with different OS, so my final test was to bypass the router and plug and ethernet cable directly from the pc to the modem.. Then it worked! Something in the router was blocking Adobes access to the verification server I guess..

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mohan,

Thanks for reaching out.

Try the following steps:

• Close all the Adobe apps.
  • Sign out from the Creative Cloud desktop app and close it.
  • Open the app and sign in. Check if it brings any change.

If that doesn't help then check if there are any proxies applied in the network settings: https://support.wickr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360008497154-Disabling-proxy-settings-on-macOS

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now it works fine after signing out and signing in. 

Thanks Nishu, for the assist!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. When I try to open illustrator or after effects it says we cannot verify your subscription status reference code 201. I'm on Mac OS 15. I tried logging out and in, uninstalled creative cloud and reinstalled, uninstall and reinstall after effects and illustrator, restarting computer, deleting all adobe keychain credentials. Nothing works, and no one responds in adobe chat. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issure here, and none of the noted remedies here have helped. Very frustrating.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also experiencing same issue. I am unable to access Adobe Acrobat DC, or my full Creative Cloud on my mac. I have tried the majority of the suggested tips on the community pages, and nothing has helped. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also experiencing same issue. I am unable to access Adobe Acrobat DC, or my full Creative Cloud on my mac. I have tried the majority of the suggested tips on the community pages, and nothing has helped. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, this is why I wasn't really a fan of the subscription based adobe suite

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. This is BS.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problems. Did as instructed. Does not help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problems on Mac 10.15.7. I've logged out of Creative Cloud and logged back in. Tried the Proxy thing and all are already unchecked. Nothing has helped... I'm on the 2021 updates.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If none of the above work, which they didn't for me. Try going into your keychain access, delete all references to Adobe from each section Passwords, Secure Notes, My Certificates, Certificates and Keys. (Select then right click and confirm to delete).

You will then need to log back in to adobe creative cloud with your username and password.

Hopefully this will solve your issue as it did for me.

I think it's something to do with the Mac storing your login info in keychain, but as Adobe want you to log in every few weeks to verify your subscription the 2 don't work properly together.

Hope it works, good luck!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The solution offered by maxt66 is the only one that worked for me. I completely cleared out all the Adobe cruft from Keychain Access, and the problem was solved. Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I was getting the We cannot verify your subscription status error as well.....with MacOS 10.15.4

The Proxy setting change solved the problem. T.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue with Windows 10.

Adobe support tried everything from removing all certs and credentials to reinstalling.

Eventually, it was resolved by completely uninstalling all network adaptors in device manager and rebooting to reinstall them.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a user with this problem earlier today. I tried all of the slolutions I found online and none worked for me. Finally I did some of my own troubleshooting and found that other user accounts on the computer didn't have the same issue. I first attempted deleting the Adobe folders out of the user's AppData folder and logging them back in but that didn't do it.

Finally I backed up and then deleted the entire HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe registry key and logged the user out and back in. The user had to sign back in, and I'm sure it will reset all user-specific Adobe settings, but they were able to get back in without the error. (Disclaimer: Always be very careful when working with the registry. Always create a backup and always double check that you are working with the right key, ensuring the path is correct.)

There is likely a subkey or entry that can be deleted without having to remove the eniter Adobe key, but I'd already spent several hours on this issue and didn't have time to dig any furhter.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You or one of your colleagues helped me the last few days with this same problem. I can switch users to make PS work, but in the new user, I don't have enough memory to get all the photo's that I use to Photoshop, so that makes it messy and slightly problematic to use everyday. Is there a way I can change HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe registry key myself to get it back to work again ? wil Adobe come with a software update to fix this ?  Hope you can help. Regards, Danny Schouten. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Users can edit their own registry hives so even if you aren't an administrator on the machine you should be able to delete the Adobe key. Whether you want to do it yourself is up to you. Editing your registry is at-your-own-risk.

I'm providing these instructions with no guarantee or warranty.

1. While logged into the user account that is having the issue, click the Start button and type Regedit then open the Registry Editor
  2. Expand HKEY_Current_User
  3. Expand SOFTWARE
  4. Right click Adobe
  5. Click Export
  6. Save the backup of this key somewhere you can find it if needed
  7. Right click Adobe again
  8. Click Delete

It might not be necessary to log the user out and back in, but I figure it doesn't hurt. After logging back in to the machine and launching an Adobe product you should be presented with the first run experience and will need to log in. If for any reason you need to restore the Adobe settings, simply double click on the saved registry file to re-import. This will likely bring the issue back, however.

As a side note, the problem came back for the user I assisted a couple weeks later which tells me that this is only a fix if the uderlying problem has been resolved. In this user's case I believe the problem has something to do with their extremely high latency internet connection while trying to work from home. Since that issue hasn't been resolved, the Adobe issue has returened.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this problem too. Closing out of CC and logging back in did not fix it. Help!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we have had this issue on 2 users not PC's... our endpoint protection solution (AV) is setup for each user. I removed the application and that allows Adobe to open without any errors. Now, i am troubleshooting with our AV end point protection (TrendMicro). I have excluded the adobe folder not to scan but its still doing it. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Paul,

I'm having this same exact issue with one of my users.  We also have TrendMicro and when I disable the AV the problem goes away.  Was Trend Micro able to help you with this?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue but only for 1 person.  We use Trend Worry Free Standard.  Other people use the same Acrobat DC and have the same Trend version and are thankfully not having a problem. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not yet.. waiting to hear back from the support. I have made global change to exclude all Adobe folders from scanning on TrendMicro but still these 2 machines are getting this message.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you could keep us posted having this same issue on about 3 PCs, whitelisted folders and websites as well no luck. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

got a hotfix from Adobe support and so far is it looks fixed the issue:

On this we will running it as admin. You can download the hotfix on the link below

https://box-us-file.trendmicro-cloud.com/SFDC/external_shared/32b20199c352817bd62ba5ee127a90b4.php

1. Once you finished downloading it. Kindly create a folder and extract the file. (Example: C:\Users\name\Desktop\Hotfix). I named the folder "Hotfix"

2. Open a command prompt and run as administrator > Then change the directory to the folder that you created and extracted the file.

3. Then type the following command without the quotation marks "PsExec.exe -i -s cmd.exe
" >Then click agree > There should be a new pop up command prompt. (It is now running at PsExec)

4. On the new command prompt that pops out kindly change again the directory to the folder of the hotfix.

5. Then type the command without the quotation marks "RPDeployFile_SEG-Adobe.exe"

After typing this kindly dont close anything. It is now processing on the background. Kindly wait around 15- 20 mins. Then after that kindly try if the issue is now resolved. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines