Highlighted

WebM exporting Nightmare

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello fellow editors,

I've come across a problem that i couldn't find the proper answer for in the web.

I made an animation for a client who needs it to use it in his twitch stream. Originally i made the render in animation codec in After Effects with RGB+Alpha export. I installed WebM plugin from both adobes site and from fnordware website.(supposedly the original creators, new to this format)

no matter what i do when i try to convert the format to webm, it gets horrendously pixelated for some reason. I could not find a solution to this as of yet. I'm kind of running out of time and i did not expect this to happen. The client already paid me on the basis of the original render, but now i cannot deliver a working product in the format he needs. Please help. I'm all out of options.

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

WebM exporting Nightmare

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello fellow editors,

I've come across a problem that i couldn't find the proper answer for in the web.

I made an animation for a client who needs it to use it in his twitch stream. Originally i made the render in animation codec in After Effects with RGB+Alpha export. I installed WebM plugin from both adobes site and from fnordware website.(supposedly the original creators, new to this format)

no matter what i do when i try to convert the format to webm, it gets horrendously pixelated for some reason. I could not find a solution to this as of yet. I'm kind of running out of time and i did not expect this to happen. The client already paid me on the basis of the original render, but now i cannot deliver a working product in the format he needs. Please help. I'm all out of options.

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 25, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WebM is for all intents and purposes compressed and without info on your render settings and other such stuff we can't help you optimize the settings to potentially produce better results. That aside, have you tried other conversion tools? Adobe programs simply suck at some things...

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 25, 2020 0