Highlighted

weird Issue with clip sequencer

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The sequencer behaves like all is well, then when you submit the with the box that has the overlap settings. and it does nothing. I have attached a series of screenshots in a PSD with text in the description. I have never really been on here before, I've been using Adobe for 20+ years, very rare to have something stump me like this. 

any thoughts or suggestions?

-Jim 
--
"Film is incredibly democratic and accessible, it’s probably the best option if you actually want to change the world, not just re-decorate it." - Banksy

Jim Medcraft
Compositor, VJ, Editor, Film-Maker, Tour Manager & Actor

#RollnDownTheGreenway #DisabledVideoPeople #medicallystoned
2fourk.com.au
Instagram/2fourk.com.au
imdb.me/medcraft
linkedin.com/in/medcraft
facebook.com/vjjim
twitter.com/worldofmedcraft

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

weird Issue with clip sequencer

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The sequencer behaves like all is well, then when you submit the with the box that has the overlap settings. and it does nothing. I have attached a series of screenshots in a PSD with text in the description. I have never really been on here before, I've been using Adobe for 20+ years, very rare to have something stump me like this. 

any thoughts or suggestions?

-Jim 
--
"Film is incredibly democratic and accessible, it’s probably the best option if you actually want to change the world, not just re-decorate it." - Banksy

Jim Medcraft
Compositor, VJ, Editor, Film-Maker, Tour Manager & Actor

#RollnDownTheGreenway #DisabledVideoPeople #medicallystoned
2fourk.com.au
Instagram/2fourk.com.au
imdb.me/medcraft
linkedin.com/in/medcraft
facebook.com/vjjim
twitter.com/worldofmedcraft

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 08, 2020 0

Have something to add?