Highlighted

What buttons on the keyboard (windows) can I see my video on?

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Topics

Audio, Crash, Dynamic link, Error or problem, Expressions, FAQ, Freeze or hang, How to, Import and export, Performance, Preview, Resources, Scripting, SDK, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Topics

Audio, Crash, Dynamic link, Error or problem, Expressions, FAQ, Freeze or hang, How to, Import and export, Performance, Preview, Resources, Scripting, SDK, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Engaged ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sorry can't understandd what you are asking.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check the user guide tutorials: Learn AE

After Effects is so complicated that almost no one can just open up the app and figure out how to do anything. Most importantly, After Effects is NOT a video editor, it is a motion graphics and visual effects tool designed to create shots and composites that you cannot create in an NLE like Premiere Pro. More than 90% of my comps are under seven seconds long. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with both previous posts - your question is far from clear and if, as Rick seems to assume, you think AE works like a simple video editor, then you're dead wrong.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines