Highlighted

What is wrong with my AE?

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this problem of super slow after effects, the beachball shows every third second. impossible to work. Very simple animations.  I ONLY get this problem when I got a project sent to me, not when I create a project of my own. And the person who sends me project does not have the problem. Anyone with the same problem?

(I have tried third resolution, deleted media cache etc etc etc)

TOPICS
Crash, Freeze or hang, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

What is wrong with my AE?

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this problem of super slow after effects, the beachball shows every third second. impossible to work. Very simple animations.  I ONLY get this problem when I got a project sent to me, not when I create a project of my own. And the person who sends me project does not have the problem. Anyone with the same problem?

(I have tried third resolution, deleted media cache etc etc etc)

TOPICS
Crash, Freeze or hang, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 19, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any specific info about the contents of the project, your system and so on we can't really tell you much.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2020 0