Highlighted

What would be the best way to take an edited clip i have inside of PP, and edit it inside AE beta???

Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What would be the best way to take an edited clip i have inside of PP, and edit it inside AE beta???

Since its 2 different builds i cant use the link option it opens up the matching build of AE

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Roland Kahlenberg | Adobe Community Professional

You may copy the clips in PPro's (CC 2020) Timeline and then select a Composition in AE Betta (CC 2020) and commit to a Paste routine (CTRL + V).

HTH

TOPICS
Dynamic link, How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since its 2 different builds i cant use the link option it opens up the matching build of AE

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Roland Kahlenberg | Adobe Community Professional

You may copy the clips in PPro's (CC 2020) Timeline and then select a Composition in AE Betta (CC 2020) and commit to a Paste routine (CTRL + V).

HTH

TOPICS
Dynamic link, How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HTH

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 26, 2020 0