• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When adding a rotate over time effect, the anchor point coordinates are in red and refuse to change.

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I select them they change to blue and show to coordinatees I have set, along with a preview of where the anchor point is. However, when I play the video, it goes back to red and the anchor stays in the center of the window

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need a screenshot. I'm guessing that you applied an expression to the Anchor Point instead of the rotation property. This is almost certainly user error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rotation over time sounds an awful lot like it involves an expression as Rick says. If you want to be able to change the value in addition to haveing the expression drive the animation, you can add

+ value

to the end of your expression and it'll add whatever values you put in to the expression.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines