• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I press play on After Effects it starts playing the composition preview but then it crashes

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I open after effects, create a new comp, it all works well. But when I try to preview an animation by pressing space it starts running but it doesn't stop running and the app crashes I can't do anything within the app anymore unless I close it through task manager and open it up again. I have already tried putting resolution down to a quarter and it didn't resolve it. I have a deadline that needs to be met and I haven't found a telephone number or a live chat to be able to contact someone quickly. This is really annoying and I am not happy at all about this, I pay a lot of money for this service and when I have an issue I can't get quick help to resolve it.

My specs:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight-Core Processor 3.70 Ghz

RAM: 64 GB

Graphics: NVIDIA Quadro P5000

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Hi mattbarros,

Sorry for your issue. We're aware of this and the product team is working on a fix.

Feel free to reach out if there are any other questions.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi mattbarros,

Sorry for your issue. We're aware of this and the product team is working on a fix.

Feel free to reach out if there are any other questions.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines