Highlighted

When i put Voiceover for my motion graphics project on instagram it sounds trashy and noisy.

Explorer ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Voiceover for my motion graphics project sound trashy and noisy when i put it on Instagram.How can i fix the audio compression and upload the normal sound on Insta .I have edited the sound in audacity.

Here  is the audacity project file.

Link

TOPICS
Audio, How to, Preview, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

When i put Voiceover for my motion graphics project on instagram it sounds trashy and noisy.

Explorer ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Voiceover for my motion graphics project sound trashy and noisy when i put it on Instagram.How can i fix the audio compression and upload the normal sound on Insta .I have edited the sound in audacity.

Here  is the audacity project file.

Link

TOPICS
Audio, How to, Preview, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 31, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pls Tell

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without even opening your file I am going to guess that your audio is a compressed MP3. Video Standard audio os 48 kHz 16-bit PCM WAVE or equivalent at a minimum. Highly compressed MP3 audio files are almost always problematic when used in an NLE or in After Effects. It is a very good idea to use an audio app to convert the files to the proper format. 

The same thing goes for rendering. Unless you are an expert in video formats, standards, and compression, use the Presets. They were designed by pros and they work with all streaming services without any problems.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From audacity be sure to export your audio as WAV 48khz and don't use mp3 or any compression format

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What encoding setting should  choose that will stay uncompressed when i render the wav file in premiere pro with my video.

Screenshot_4.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pls tell

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0