When in full resolution, I cannot see my clips.

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I tried going from quarter resolution to full, and when I do, all of my clips arent visible. They are all supposed to be visible, nothing changed in it's settings from when I changed from quarter to full resolution. This only happens on this specific project. I have used compositions, and when I view the clips inside the composition, they are visible, yet when I go back to my main project, it's once again gone. Any thoughts on why?? Screenshot 2020-08-14 at 02.10.10.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, if iot only happens on a certain project, then you have to be much more specific about the contents of your project along with providing system information. Of course, regardless of this, the simple suspicion has to be that you are running out of resources for hardware acceleration. Possibly not AE itself, but some third-party effect you are using. So start by flushing your caches, update your system's graphics driver and check all relevant hardware acceleration settings, both in AE itself as well as in whatever effects you may use.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more