Highlighted

Where can I download Dynamic Link Server for AE?

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded AE. 

Now when I try to export it says that I do not have Dynamic Link Server and to download it. 

However, the name didn't turn up any results on the ACC apps. 

Also, now my program has flipped and decided to give me the Export option to 'render as Premiere Pro'

This is super annoying when you have a deadline. Please help

Topics

Dynamic link, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Where can I download Dynamic Link Server for AE?

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded AE. 

Now when I try to export it says that I do not have Dynamic Link Server and to download it. 

However, the name didn't turn up any results on the ACC apps. 

Also, now my program has flipped and decided to give me the Export option to 'render as Premiere Pro'

This is super annoying when you have a deadline. Please help

Topics

Dynamic link, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DynamicLink is an integrated shared part of the Adobe video products. It's not a separate app. The rest we can't know. You have not offered any system info or other technical details. Typically DL not being available comes down to the apps not having been installed properly to begin with and/ or something blocking the underlying shared virtual memory and port connections, be that die to insuifficient user privileges, a botched network configuration or external tools like security programs interfering. In any case, we can't know and this is nothing you can simply fix by installing some component. it takes time to trace and figure out.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines