• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where I can find the most updated After Effects Reference?

New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Effects Reference, User Guide, User Manual, I really don't know how this document is called... Just EVERYTHING about After Effects and how it works (sometimes), things like the algorithm behavior and things like that. 

I want to study deeper in AE behaviors and mechanisms, and found just a version of March of 2018, wich I think it's kinda older to get into the AE2020, we get so many updates since then, such a LOT of changes that make I believe that I'll going to lost half of the 604 pages because they're not updated (or not).

I know that I'll learn so much reading that 2018 version, but it's better to know how everything works now with a updated version. I can read every update changelog since March of 2018 but for me is kinda of messy and a lot of updates from updates, so in this part of the study I think that I'll ready getting lose some time to get in 2020 - and probably I'm going to finish everything with the 2021 release.

March/2018 After Effects Reference: https://helpx.adobe.com/pdf/after_effects_reference.pdf

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nope. Unfortunately it's the old issue at Adobe of the help not keeping up with the actual development and the understaffed tech writers just don't having the time.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines