• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is AE effects documentation? Cant find any information about Particle World

Engaged ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like all the "extra" labels in settings.

Trough googling i've found only some generic unhelpfull adobe mumble.

How is it, that we pay for very expensive suite, that cant utilise hardware properly, and we are forced to use even more expensive plugins that do stuff better than the suite itself? And how is it that there is no easily accessible documentation about even that semi-usefull, barebones tools we are getting?

And a sidequestion:

Anyone know a way to change Particle World gravity vector over time? I have a 3d scene set, with lot of stuff going on with camera, including two full clock-wise, linear revolutions troughout 5 minutes clip. Im trying to find a way to adjust particle gravity to match camera angle, followed with producer's position adjustment, so they dont "fall" upwards/sideways at some point in time. Particle World seems to be the only particle effect in AE that takes 3d space into account so looks natural with other, dynamic camera movements. Right now i dont see any way to relatively quickly fix that issue. ANd im on a clock so propably will have to split the particle layers and manually change everything every minute of clip or something similarly stupid. Like if i would be using some awkward freeware software.

I understund that being relatively new to the software slows your work significantly and i accept that fact, but lack of documentation basically paralyse it. I dont have time to watch baziliard youtube videos hoping, that one will have answer for my question. Especially that most of them are beginners tutorials talking about the very basics.

TOPICS
How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of the bundled Cycore Effects including CC Particle World come from Cycore Effect. They are hard to find but the manuals are here: http://www.cycorefx.com/dloads_ccfxhd.php

You will find links to some tutorials and a downloadable CC FX PDF manual on the page.  There are several projects you can download including this one that shows you a lot of different things you can do with CC Particle World.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure ya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines