Highlighted

Where is the Continuously Rasterize switch in After Effects 5.5?

Explorer ,
Jul 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen shot 2011-07-28 at 4.55.58 PM.pngI want to use this switch on my vector graphic layers but can't find it anywhere, and nothing comes up when I search it in help. Can anyone please tell me where I might find it?

Thanks so much!

You need to show the Switches column.

You said that you tried to search. What did you search for, exactly? When I did this search, I found the information that I linked you to above.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Where is the Continuously Rasterize switch in After Effects 5.5?

Explorer ,
Jul 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen shot 2011-07-28 at 4.55.58 PM.pngI want to use this switch on my vector graphic layers but can't find it anywhere, and nothing comes up when I search it in help. Can anyone please tell me where I might find it?

Thanks so much!

You said that you tried to search. What did you search for, exactly? When I did this search, I found the information that I linked you to above.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 29, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect, thank you! I had just searched 'Continuously Rasterize' in the help menu of AE to see if there was a place I could find it in the menus. Thanks again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

20200427_161943.jpg

1.  I try to resterized this project but AF tells me that ig can't open continuously resterized layers...
  2. Anyone can help me please ?!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines